1) Pascual-Leone, A., Amedi, A., Fregni, F., & Merabet, L. B. (2005). The plastic human brain cortex. Annual Review of Neuroscience, 28, 377-401.
2) Molgaard C, Lundbye-Christe nsen S, Simonsen O. High prevalence of foot problems in the Danish population: a survey of causes and associations. The Foot (Edinb). 2010 Mar;20(1):7-11. doi: 10.1016/j.foot.2010.03.002. Epub 2010 Apr 10
3) Whittingham B, Whittingham S. The prevalence of dropped foot arches and the effect on patient stability in patients visiting a health centre over an 18 month period.
4) McClelland J L, Siegler R S, (2001) Mechanisms of cognitive development: Behavioural and neural perspectives. Mahwah, Nj: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, 68.
5) Austin W M, Nosco D, Olsen J D. The effect of custom orthotics on the vertical leap of athletes in a sport demanding jumping. I Chiro Ed 2004; 18 (1): 36-37
6) Stude D E, Brink D K. Effects of nine holes of golf and orthotic intervention on balance and proprioception in experienced golfers. I Manip Physiol Ther 1997; 20(9): 590-601
7) Hylton B. Menz PhD, Julie R. STeele Phd Foot Pain, Plantar Pressures and falls in older people. A prospective study. Journal of the American Geriatrics Soceity Volume 58, Issue 10, pages m1936-1940, October 2010. DOI: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2010.03061
8) Catherine L Hill, Tiffany K Gill, Hylton B Menz, Anne W Taylor. Prevalence and correlates of foot pain in a population-based study: the North West Adelaide health study. Journal of Foot and Ankle Research 2008, 1:2
9) Wiliams A E, Hill L A, Nester C J. Foot orthoses for the management of low back pain: a qualitative approach capturing the patient’s perspective. Journal of Foot and Ankle Research 2013, 6:17
10) Redmond A, Landorf K, Keenan AM. Contoured, prefabricated foot orthoses demonstrate comparable mechanical properties to contoured, customised foot orthoses: a Research 2009, 2:20